Dams & Hydroelectricity
Reviews, Inspections & Studies
We are a new-age coordination firm that provides turn-key structure stability and safety studies, while also providing detailed project management, coordination and leadership throughout the estimating, construction and commissioning phases.
Periodic visual inspections, data collection and models based on the frequency required by the size, retention volume and breach consequence of your structure.
Upkeep and Maintenance
An in-depth review, through the perspective of a Dam Builder & Operator, of all repairs, maintenance requirements and potential improvements.
Modifications and Upgrades
With a construction Project Manager already involved, creating the detailed project schedule, budget and scope statement will be easier and more precise.
We can quickly carry out any and all activities related to the upkeep of your dam.
Visual site inspections and statutory inspections preliminary schedule.
Listing of the corrective measures along with a preliminary calendar and cost estimate.
We can assemble and manage the experts needed to carry out the
specialized engineering work such as
- Geotechnical investigations and topographic or bathymetric surveys
- Develop or update hydraulic/hydrology studies, models and Dam Safety Reviews (DSR).
- Detailed engineering plans and specifications. Cost estimates up to ±10% precision and Call for Tender process.
- Operations, Maintenance and Surveillance Plans (OMS).
- Water Management Plan (WMP)
- Hazard Potential Classification (HPC) and review of Public Safety measures.
- Emergency Preparedness Plan (EPP) and response procedures.
Once your project enters its’ Execution Phase, we can act as your authorized representative or carry out the project through an EPC/ECPM contact
- Coordinate and manage every step of your construction, upgrade or rehabilitation projects, including:
- Design and drafting, planning, cost budgeting and management, change management, inspections, permitting and approvals.
- Progress tracking, solution-oriented corrective measures and final commissioning.
- Scoping, contracting and coordination of all stakeholders, suppliers, contractors and specialists.